Friday, April 24, 2009

Cleaning Out Your Resolution Closet

It's easier than you think. Stop believing the gift of a healthy, organized lifestyle is too hard!

You've been asking me for simple solutions to your quest for fitness, an answer for overwhelm and SIMPLE solutions for disorder! While technical answers to these questions are easy, what continues to keep me up at night (in a good way) is WHY we do what we do (or don't do) and how that relates to HOW we are or aren't sticking with our healthy lifestyle goals.

Since I began the process of evolving my organizing business into healthy lifestyle coaching, I've been researching, masterminding, and coaching with other coaches.

And I'm excited to share with you my personal Top 7 Simple Mind Shifts I use with my private coaching clients and that have radically altered my life - meaning I have better health, more energy and have more time to do what I love - in an easy and relaxed manner and a healthy and positive way!

At 51 years of age, (my birthday is in two weeks!) I don't want to spend even one minute on a life I don't totally enjoy! I need my energy! No matter how you slice it, I've already lived more of it than I've got left! Regardless of your age, I want to create an urgency in you to live better now - don't wait!

What disorganization and life chaos does to you goes far beyond chronic lateness or not being able to find things. It's erodes your self esteem, your energy and well-being - making it harder for you to live your divine purpose and give the gift of yourself to those you love.

Getting to the benefits of stresslessness shouldn't be stressful! If you're wondering what happened to your life fitness resolutions (getting organized and fit heading the top of all lists!) you're not alone.

Henry David Thoreau said it best: "Things do not change; we change." When we address and deal with the fears and insecurities inside of us - real change happens. You take it one step at a time.

No comments: