Friday, July 10, 2009

New 30 Day Audio Wellness Course for Women!

In my career as a professional organizer, life coach and fitness trainer, I’ve had the opportunity to help busy professional women take stock of what’s weighing them down and release the clutter in their spaces, schedules, minds, and bodies. By making small changes, one step at a time they become clearer and more confident.

My wellness vision grew from a desire to help you experience radiant good health and energy and bring balance back to your busy overcrowded life in a simple and positive way. Too many of us lie buried beneath mental and physical piles that sap our strength and drain our motivation to live life as God intended – joyfully and with purpose.

I wanted to make "getting the wellness edge" something that flowed naturally and easily. It seemed to me the solution for overwhelm shouldn’t be so complex that it adds another layer of stress to your already full plate.

After my divorce, my first years as a single parent and business owner seemed to pass by in a big blur. Most of the time I didn't know who I was, let alone what I liked. Then one day I decided to do something just for me. I thought of my high school days and things I’d enjoyed doing. I remembered how much I loved to write stories and journal. So I found an evening course in creative writing at the local community college. What a difference that simple class made to my life! It was a little thing – a baby step – but it radically changed my attitude and opened up space for other changes.

My new product is a a 30 lesson audio course with companion workbook - a series of baby steps to start you creating your vision of life balance. They are based on my personal philosophy – in a nutshell. . .

•Your body is a miracle – act accordingly!
•Your body, mind, and space are powerfully connected and must support each other if you want to be really healthy.
•You have a divine purpose and mission on this planet and keeping yourself healthy is your absolute responsibility so you can deliver it.
•YOU are the focal point of your life - priority number 1.
•Healthy living should be simple and flow into your life – not add more stress.
•You transform your life one small step at a time.

You’ve only got one body and one life - so live well! Do your part, however small. You may be sick or overwhelmed right now or depressed or overweight. But if you do what you can do, you’ll receive what you need to do what you can’t do.

To quote Goethe, “At the moment of commitment, the entire universe conspires to assure your success.”

No comments: